CAMERA H.264 Privacy Button Compact Design VIVOTEK IP8134
VIVOTEK IP8134 is an easy-to-use network camera specifically designed for home security applications with a compact, stylish exterior. Equipped with a 1MP sensor enabling viewing resolution of 1280x800 at 30 fps, users need look no further for an all-in-one camera capable of capturing high quality, high resolution video.
Embedded with the VATICS "Mozart" SoC, the camera supports the industry-standard H.264 compression technology, drastically reducing file sizes and conserving valuable network bandwidth. With MPEG-4 and MJPEG compatibility also included, video streams can also be transmitted in any of these formats for versatile applications. The streams can also be individually configured to meet different constraints, thereby further reducing bandwidth and storage requirements. Users can thus receive multiple streams simultaneously in different resolutions, frame rates, and image qualities for viewing on different platforms.
With this network camera, a user can quickly and easily view children, the elderly, or even pets with live, clear videos while away from home. The IP8133 including tamper detection, MicroSD/SDHC card slot, 802.3af compliant PoE, and VIVOTEK's 32-channel recording software. With all this and more, the IP8333 is the ideal solution for your surveillance needs.
- Compact, Elegant Design
- 1/4" CMOS Sensor in 1280 X 800 resolution
- Real-time H.264, MPEG-4 and MJPEG Compression (Triple Codec)
- Multiple Simultaneous Streams
- Activity Adaptive Streaming for Dynamic Frame Rate Control
- Privacy Button to Pause Monitoring
- Tamper Detection for Unauthorized Changes
- Built-in PIR Sensor for Human Detection
- Built-in White-light Illuminators
- Built-in 802.3af Compliant PoE
- Built-in Microphone and Speaker for Two-way Audio
- Built-in MicroSD/SDHC Card Slot for On-board Storage
- Supports ONVIF Standard to Simplify Integration and Enhance Interoperability
- Phần mềm quan sát và ghi hình 16 hoặc 32 camera miễn phí.